Salesforce is taking gun restrictions to an entirely new level.
They’ve banned their customers from selling automatic and semiautomatic weapons, 3D-printed guns, accessories such as magazines (more than ten rounds) and flash or sound suppressors.
Mark Oliva, public affairs director for the National Shooting Sports Foundation, suggested that this Salesforce policy change was an example of yet another corporation using its power to advance left-wing causes.
Is this discrimination against your 2nd amendment rights? Should Salesforce be taking this type of political stand? What are you going to do now?
Last year the CEO of Salesforce, Marc Benioff tweeted after the mass shooting in Parkland, Florida. “The AR-15 is the most popular rifle in America. Ban it.”
The term ‘Ban-it’ is exactly what Salesforce did. Here is the full announcement by Salesforce that bans current and future clients from using their CRM.
SALESFORCE NEW POLICY (Full Statement):
Worldwide, customers may not use a Service to transact online sales of any of the following firearms and/or related accessories to private citizens. Firearms: automatic firearms; semi-automatic firearms that have the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any of the following: thumbhole stock, folding or telescoping stock, grenade launcher or flare launcher, flash or sound suppressor, forward pistol grip, pistol grip (in the case of a rifle) or second pistol grip (in the case of a pistol), barrel shroud; semi-automatic firearms with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds; ghost guns; 3D printed guns; firearms without serial numbers; .50 BMG rifles; firearms that use .50 BMG ammunition. Firearm Parts: magazines capable of accepting more than 10 rounds; flash or sound suppressors; multi-burst trigger devices; grenade or rocket launchers; 80% or unfinished lower receivers; blueprints for ghost guns; blueprints for 3D printed guns; barrel shrouds; thumbhole stocks; threaded barrels capable of accepting a flash suppressor or sound suppressor.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 IS A BETTER CRM SOLUTION IT'S TIME TO MAKE THE SWITCH
Salesforce has created a huge problem for gun and ammunition sellers. Companies are scrambling to find a better CRM solution and partner. Fortunately, Microsoft has stepped up as your reliable partner and gives you the best choice for a CRM.
Here are a few reasons why Dynamics 365 CRM is that best choice.
- Salesforce is the most expensive CRM on the market. Dollar for dollar, the cost per user for Microsoft Dynamics 365 is about half that of Salesforce.
- Did you know that you pay additional charges to Salesforce for API access or data backup? On the other hand, Microsoft firmly believes that your CRM data should belong to you. API access is included with your subscription and you can retrieve CRM data anytime.
– Dynamics 365 gives you the best integration with your current technologies. Whether it’s SharePoint, Yammer, Outlook (Exchange), Office 365, or a number of other software solutions—your team will save valuable time with these integrations!
- Salesforce has the reputation of surprising users with hidden costs. Many of the add-on features (each at an additional cost) are already available as built-in features with Dynamics 365 CRM. Those features that aren’t built-in are usually cheaper via the Dynamics 365 platform. For example, 1 GB of Salesforce storage can cost $250, while Dynamics charges closer to $10
- One of the great things about Dynamics 365 CRM is its use of universal programming languages like HTML, Java, and the .NET framework. Salesforce, on the other hand, employs its own proprietary language, known as Apex. The language is unique and if you ever need to customize Salesforce trying to find an Apex developer is both difficult and expensive.
THE NEXT STEPS
It’s clear that Dynamics 365 CRM is the best choice for gun and ammunition companies and organizations of all types. As your company grows and changes, it’s important that you have a CRM solution and partner that meets your needs. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is that solution.
Contact the experts at AB Computer who can help walk you through the solution. They have helped many businesses make the switch from Salesforce to Dynamics 365 CRM. Let’s talk.
Contact us today at 831.422.1355 and let’s continue your success.